Saturday, April 21, 2007

UPDATE on Recipe Name/Other things

My daughter remembered the name of the crock pot recipe I posted the other day. It's called Cheesy Hash Browns.

I've been telling people recently that we are never busy, and that we are always home. It seems like ever since I said that, we have been on the go. We have been busier these past couple of weeks, than we have been in a long, long time.

Last weekend our youngest daughter auditioned for a role in the play, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Today they had what was labeled a Call Back for the Oompa Loompas', and the squirrels', so we had to take her there this afternoon. We'll find out Thursday evening whether she has got a part.

We have a conference starting tomorrow night at church. The conference will be on Revelation chapters two, and three. The conference lasts until Wednesday evening.

Our oldest daughter turns 14 years old on Friday. On Saturday we have a church barbecue that is held every year to collect money for mission trips to India. Next Sunday is the fifth Sunday of the month, so we will be having a meal after church on the church grounds.

So, if my posting is sporadic that will be the reason, and I am hoping you won't forget about me.