Monday, April 2, 2007

A Name Change

Jen, over at Joy thru Christ, has changed the link to her blog. I thought it was such a great idea so I did it too. Carla, at Reflections of the Times changed the link to her blog too. Hers is much easier to remember now.

When I created this blog, I didn't even know what I was going to call it, and had a very hard time even coming up with a URL. I'm still new to blogging so I don't even know if URL is the right word. Even though I like the name jeweltohim, the Lynn part of it was confusing to those who know me, since my middle name is Lynn, and they know me as Diane. I like the fact that my blog name, and the URL are now the same, which makes it easier to remember.

The new link is now:

www.aimtopleasehim.blogspot.com

Isn't that much easier to remember? The few archives that I have since January will still be at the old link. That's the only thing about changing names that I didn't like.