Thursday, April 19, 2007

Crock Pot Recipe

Rebecca has asked us to post a recipe today, so here is mine. The only problem with it is - I don't have a name for it. It takes 6 hours in the crockpot on low. It's good for Sunday's because we can come home to a nice hot meal.

Ingredients:

Hash Browns - the little square frozen ones - I buy two boxes and have a few left over

Cheddar Cheese Soup - I use about 4 to 5 cans

Smoked Sausage - cut up, and I use about 2 1/2

Using a crock pot, put the Hash Browns in first, then the Smoked Sausage, then a couple of the cans of Cheddar Cheese soup, and just keep layering it. Put the temperature on low, and then stir it about three hours later. Then, let it cook another three hours (6 hours total).

Sometimes I will cook frozen Broccoli and Three Cheese sauce to go with it. That is easy too. I don't remember who makes it, but it comes in a green bag.