Monday, June 25, 2007

A Restaurant Meme

Lisa from Blakey Blog tagged me for a fun food meme, here are the rules:

1. Link to name of person that tagged you.
2. Include state and country you live in.
3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants.
4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged.

I live in South Carolina.

My favorite restaurants are:

1. Fatz Cafe - this is our favorite place to eat. Their prices are reasonable, the service is good, and it has a nice family atmosphere.

2. Longhorn Steakhouse - we've only been there one time, but they had the best steaks. Someone had given us a gift certificate from there, and it was out of our price range, so we haven't been back there since. They had good service too.

3. Ruby Tuesday's - They are reasonably priced, and have good food.

4. Ryan's Steakhouse - Our favorite thing about Ryan's is their yeast rolls.

5. Bojangles - This is a fast food restaurant whose speciality is chicken. Out of all the restaurants in our city, they have the best iced tea.

As far as who to tag, I'm not sure yet. I don't know anyone from my area who has a blog.