Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Seize the Summer

Christa has a great post on not wasting our summer. Because I can waste so much of my time on insignificant things, I've committed myself to being, or becoming, more faithful in my calling as a wife and mother. I came across this verse this morning, and it convicted me to do better in this area:

1 Timothy 3:11 "Women must likewise be dignified, not malicious gossips, but temperate, faithful in all things."

Christa has also been doing reviews on Martha Peace's The Excellent Wife book every Wednesday. I encourage you to check it out. I had considered reading it again because it was so good, and I will sometime in the future, but I just ordered Helper by Design, by Elyse Fitzpatrick, so I plan on doing that study instead.

I've just finished my coffee, and now it's time to get back to work, and to the commitment I have made.