Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Pink's book on hold for now

I'm going to have to take a break from my study on the attributes of God, out of A. W. Pink's Attributes of God. The reason is that I need to focus my studies on the reasons we home school, and also the roles of men and women, specifically that of a wife, and the Titus 2 woman. I have studied it in the past, but my ability to communicate it to others is lacking. It's become crucial that I know these things because of some questions my daughter has been asking me. This is not an option for us, as this is not God's will for our family.

It seems she might have been asked to explain why we home school, and why we do things in our family the way we do. In a way this is good because it is causing me to dig into the Scriptures to be able to communicate to others our reasons for the beliefs that we have. I did do that several years ago, but I never wrote them down, and I'm in a different place spiritually now.

The topics I need to reinforce in my own mind, and be able to intelligently communicate to others is our roles as men and women, specifically the roles of a husband and wife, and also why we home school.

If you have any good resources regarding these topics, I'd like to know them. I do have a few good resources.