Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A PS to my Merry Christmas post

PS - I almost forgot to add something else I wanted to share with you about how the Lord blessed our daughters.

Since April, I have been looking for the perfume, Love's Baby Soft, for my oldest daughter, and could never find it. I used to wear it in high school, so I thought they discontinued it. While we were at Walmart on Saturday, I saw it, and had to buy it for her. So, that was a blessing.

Another blessing was this. Every year I buy our daughters Lip Smackers for their stockings. This year I could not find any at Walmart and was very disappointed. And guess what? Our daughter in law, not knowing I couldn't find them, bought them for the girls. Another blessing.

One last blessing was this - my older daughter wanted a Nintendo DS game. She had it on her list for a relative of ours, but I told her it was too expensive. So I suggested some other things that were much less expensive. She ended up being blessed with one, as well as her sister, from one of her aunts.

Those things were such blessings to me because God met my daughters *wants* and did exceedingly abundantly more than I asked Him for.

Eph 3:20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,

Eph 3:21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.