Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hailey Elizabeth's First Picture

Since the birth of our granddaughter, I have had her first picture as the background of my desktop. What I didn't realize was that I had not saved the picture. I had downloaded it from the hospital's website. Last night, I was on Nancy Leigh DeMoss' website and she had some Christmas desktop backgrounds to download. Stupidly, without thinking I downloaded one of them and lost my granddaughter's picture on my desktop completely. The hospital no longer has it on their site. I was so upset, and spent part of last night crying. To the rescue this morning came my oldest daughter. Thankfully, we had saved Hailey's picture on our cell phones, so she sent me an email and I was able to download onto the computer from there. I am so thankful. So I've decided to post her picture here so I don't ever lose it again. Also, this way you get to see a picture of her. She will be three months old on December 17, 2007.

Isn't she beautiful? Of course, I'm not biased or anything, :).