Tuesday, August 7, 2007

soaringcardinal/John and Eleanor Skrensky

This post is going to be an unusual one. The other night, out of sheer boredom, I decided to do a Google search on my maternal grandfather's name. Much to my surprise, I came a cross a post on a forum from someone that was written way back in April, 2000 who was looking for the family of John and Eleanor Skrensky. She posted for her grandmother, who is trying to find her family. She said it would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Her grandmother is the youngest daughter of one of my grandfather's brothers, or sisters.

The person who posted is no longer on that forum, and I am praying she will one day do another search, and my blog will come up. I was shocked to see her post, and excited at the same time.

So, if you're out there somewhere, leave a comment so I can get in touch with you!