Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Carry Me by Steve Camp

I've decided not to post anything right now regarding marriage, divorce, and remarriage. It's just not something I can think about right now. We've also had about four weeks of the flu between my daughters and I, and I was unable to post anything for awhile.

I was listening to the song Carry Me, by Steve Camp, this afteroon on You Tube. For some reason, I can't add the video to my blog. Just click on the song title and it will take you there.

The song greatly encouraged me, as did some quotes throughout the video. Here are the quotes that I found the most encouraging:

"Tough times won't break you if you trust God. They will make you more Godly.

"When trials come, God's grace enables us to seek his face more diligently and produces in us the character to overcome our trials. Don't despair, God is at work in your today."

"God's grace lets us look beyond our present problems to a fervent hope in God."

"No matter how dark the night, there always the down, No matter how strong the storm, there will always be a calm in Christ."